Black & White Photo Challenge – Nature

June 20, 2013 007
Leaf ladders climb gracefully in gray green serrations ……

This is my entry for the Black & White Photo Challenge – Nature

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Gardening, Weekly Photo Challenge and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Black & White Photo Challenge – Nature

1. Sonel says:

Wow! These are absolutely stunning Marcia! I love Ferns and your caption. Thanks for taking part in the challenge. Much appreciated. πŸ˜€ *hugs*

• anniedm778 says:

Thanks!! These ferns grow on the East side of my house, where I rarely walk, and of course is very shady except in the early morning when the sun comes up. They seemed to have suffered from the Winter though. I think they will bounce back, I hope.

• Sonel says:

They will certainly do. I have a huge bush of them that grows around the swimming pool housing where the pump is and sometimes the frost gets to them in winter but they bounce back. The minute I start trimming them they start growing like crazy. They are stunning! πŸ˜€

• anniedm778 says:

Yes, these ferns I can see when I wash dishes and look out the kitchen window. A real treat in a quiet moment.

• Sonel says:

They sure are. πŸ˜€

2. Lucid Gypsy says:

Ahh perfect, ferns have such an intricate form.

3. restlessjo says: